The first Technical Advisory and Coordination Committee (TACC) for the project was conducted at Jambayang Resort, Thimphu on 31st April chaired by Chief, Development Corporation Division, Gross National Happiness Commission and attended by 17 members from central agencies, dzongkhags, CSO and members from Project Management Unit, GNHC.
The meeting was organized as part of the project activity to solicit technical support on operation manual, annual work plan and multi-year work plan from the TACC members.
- Review of operational manual for finalization
- Review of annual and multi-year work plan
- Presentation of progress made by implementing partners
- Key challenges faced in implementation
Outcome of the meeting and way forward:
- Finalized the operational manual for presentation to Project Board
- Finalized annual work plan
- The multiyear work plan and terms of references for the consulting work will be shared to the members for the review and suggestions