The first quarterly meeting for the project is being held from April 30, 2018 to May 2, 2018 at Paro. The meeting is chaired by the Chief Program Coordinator, DCD, GNHC and attended by the DRR, UNDP, RTA, Bangkok Regional Hub, and Implementing Partners from different landscape.
The meeting will:
- Review and update Quarter 4, 2017 and Quarter 1, 2018 Progress (Physical and Financial).
- Review and revise 2018 – 2019 AWP.
- Prepare comprehensive multi-year Annual Work Plan (2017-2023).
- Fund allocations for Local Governments (LGs) under component III.
- Division of Responsibility Framework between LGs and Central Agencies.
- Familiarize stakeholders on Project Operations (M&E), FACE Form, Itemized costing, Standard Progress Reporting, Harmonized Approach to Cash Transfer (HACT) etc. through practical sessions.
- Preparation of quarter 3 and 4 FACE and itemized cost.
- Issues and challenges.