Institutional capacity for integrated landscape management (ILM) and climate change resilience
- Strengthened policy and planning frameworks and institutional capacity for integrated landscape management and climate change resilience within key national agencies.
- Strengthened monitoring systems for forest condition, biodiversity status and carbon stocks in DoFPS.
- Sustainable financing system for biological corridor and PA system and sector-oriented valuation policy and tools developed to measure ecosystem services benefits.
- Strengthened national systemic and institutional capacity for management of the biological corridor and PA system.
- Institutional mechanisms and tools strengthened for integration of Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) and environmental sustainability needs in local development planning system at dzongkhag and gewog levels.